Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tuesday Night Track

Tuesday Night Track was great. I did a two mile warm-up followed by three miles at race pace, then a one mile cool down. Everything flowed perfectly last night. For the first time in weeks, I got my stride and actually felt the run flow. My mile times were 7:02, 7:01, and 7:00. They were supposed to be between 7:15 and 7:30; however I ran as I felt and I felt good. Another factor in the fast pace was the triathletes that were doing repeats at a faster pace than me. I would start out at the prescribed pace, but when they passed me, I would get caught in their draft and end up speeding up. I left track satisfied though as I felt much better in the run than I was expecting to. It was almost too easy.

Tonight I get to help coach my TNT group. I look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment