Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tough day

Today is a tough day emotionally. My father is having triple bypass surgery at the age of 69. I go back and forth on being worried for him, angry at the situation, and then just down right hurt about all that has happened. My prayer is that God would touch his heart and help him through this.

Also, one of our dear friends has an 11 year old daughter who is having surgery today. Both surgeries are very serious.

My prayers are with our friends and my father.

Will run out my emotions on the track tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Bill -- Just catching up on all the things that got placed on the back burner when our daughter (the 11-year old mentioned in the post) was in the hospital. For the thoughts and prayers, I send my thanks to you, and your readers who sent a prayer as well. Fortunately, we are now out of the hospital and managing our daughter's 6 to 8-week recovery.

    I also pray all is well with your father and, since I've read ahead, I wih you all the best in your job search. Knowing you, you'll turn those lemons into more than lemonade ... I think you're looking at a frosty margarita waiting to happen!

    All the best,

    VM

    ReplyDelete